For information or to schedule a ride please contact the Transit line 366-4793.
- Ride’s cost depends on distance, but is usually $1 each way
- You must call at least 72 hours in advance to arrange a ride
- Fare must be collected at time of ride
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be restrained properly according to SC law, child seats must be provided by the rider not Catawba Transit
- In scheduling, all rides are scheduled on a first come first served basis.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the transit vehicle
Rules for riders:
- Be ready for your ride at the scheduled time
- You must stay seated and wear your seat belt in the transit vehicle
- Do not distract the driver
- No food or drink allowed in the transit vehicle
- If you have an issue please report it to the driver or to the Scheduling Coordinator, Suzanne Skaryak at 366-4793
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
- Transit Department is closed on Federal holidays